[Public-List] Removing Floor on non-liner boat

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Tue Sep 30 15:00:37 PDT 2008

James
I have done this on #380 I cut athwartship the aft end of the forward
access hole and the forward end of the aft acess hole. With this done the
floor came up quite easily, there are screws under the finished floor and
since whitby use ferros metal screws the were rusted and came out with no
problem
good luck

John Boor
MAHSEER #380