[Public-List] Subject: Size of cockpit sole

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Mon Apr 6 07:27:24 PDT 2009

I had teakflex make me a grate last year. Here is the contact information.

Teakflex Products
113 Liberty Street
Pawcatuck, CT 06379

For further information, please e-mail us at
teakflex at aol.com
1-888-388-0419

Since then I have also contacted a local woodworker who is excellent and very reasonable. I do not know if he would be interested, but I can ask.

david, 432

>>> <laserandy at aol.com> 03/31/09 5:25 PM >>>

On this subject, our cockpit floor is quite springy and we've been talking about doing something for years.? My current thought is to go with a teak grate.? Has anyone had one custom made for the A30 or know a shop with the specs that could build one?? At the risk of being inappropriate, if you've gotten one recently and don't mind, I'm curious what the approximate cost is.

I was briefly intrigued by the Teak System that people are talking about, I presume this is some sort of teak veneered plywood, if so, I prefer the look of the grate.? If this is something else, can someone send a link with photos?

Thanks,

Andrew
Andante - 152