[Public-List] A30 prop with Yanmar 18hp

Tim Adelman TAdelman at hospitallaw.com
Tue Apr 7 08:05:00 PDT 2009

We currently have a three blade prop and would like to switch to a two
blade prop.  Can someone please let me know the correct size two blade
prop for the A30 with a yanmar 18hp?

Thanks,

Timothy B. Adelman, Esquire

Adelman, Sheff & Smith, LLC

180 Admiral Cochrane Drive

Suite 370

Annapolis, Maryland 21401

(410) 224-3000 Office

(410) 224-0098 Fax

This information is intended for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the unauthorized
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.