[Public-List] Alberg 30

Jim Bulluck jbulluck at spectrum.tm
Tue Apr 7 10:59:59 PDT 2009

I have just acquired a 1966 Alberg 30 built by Whitby,  I am starting a
re-fit and upgrade and the price will always reflect the amount of labor
and items that I use.  The hull and interior is in pretty good condition
and the current price is $2500.00 if someone else would like to take on
the project.
Hull # 3066139.  It came to Georgia from Bethesda MD, sold by Tate
Wright in 1992.  Please contact me for more information.  I will be
listing it our website with photos this week.
Jim Bulluck
Spectrum, Inc
912-897-2720  office
912-695-6510  cell