[Public-List] Question for Other Greymarine Owners with Stock Two Blade Prop

laserandy at aol.com laserandy at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 12:16:28 PDT 2009

What sort of RPMs do you run and what sort of fuel consumption do you ordinarily see?

We almost never exceed 1500-1600 rpm, which seems too low to me, but at that speed the boat is near hull speed, easily 6.3 or better in calm water.? We've got the original two-blade prop.

I burn as much as a gallon an hour at full tilt, but it drops substantially when I back off a bit.

Anyone out there have numbers for comparison?

Thanks,

Andrew
Andante - 152