[Public-List] Size of cockpit sole

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Wed Apr 1 13:08:23 PDT 2009

Hey Gord,

You could glass in a new floor and throw one of those fancy Industrial mats
on it to cover up any imperfections...

Last year I saw a lattice grate like white floor mat in a CS 36 cockpit
floor that was easy to stand on in bare feet. He said he bought it from an
Industrial supplier. It was cut and fitted around the pedestal. He said it
allowed you to keep your feet off the floor like a teak grate would and
allow the dirt to filter to the floor of cockpit instead.

Just another idea.

-bob