[Public-List] Holding Tank pre-liner boats

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 13:00:27 PDT 2009

While I can't help on the tank itself, I suggest you look at the Smart Mini.  I have used this monitor on several boats with good success.  One less hole to leak and since there are no parts in the tank - well enough on that thought.

Also if it were on my boat I would have the vents molded for 3/4 rather than using a reducer.

http://www.snakeriverelectronics.com/Snake_River_Electronics/Products.asp

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.

-- John Adams