[Public-List] Two Blade Props and Sailing World NOOD Regatta

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:16:32 PDT 2009

Andrew also put quite a bit of effort into the NOOD situation himself.

Also, just a reminder that we are going to be having the A30 spring
rendezvous at the Bay Ridge clubhouse at Lake Ogleton on Saturday
afternoon/evening of the NOOD. I am planning to attend by sea and I
know there are at least 2 other racers who are planning to attend. I
look forward to seeing many of you there. It is going to be a fun
regatta and a great party. Don't forget to send your registration in
to Tim Williams as detailed in this month's Mainsheet.

Kind regards,

J Bergquist