[Public-List] Seacocks and gate valves.

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Apr 15 06:58:17 PDT 2009

Mike,

I am pretty sure my outside strainer is mounted backwards.  It is oval
shaped with an outward bulge at one end and slots at the other.  Problem is
the slots face forward.  Unless I am missing something, I am guessing the
slots should face aft, right?

Roger 148

PS - I am definitely not sharing the water snake story with my wife.