[Public-List] Favourite tools (was seacocks etc)

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 16 11:09:18 PDT 2009

Not that the list presented so far has not been impressive but my favorite tool is a large saber which is regularly used to open grog bottles, to fend off annoying power boat operators and to secure adequate swing room at anchorages <vbg>

Hugh

Properly speaking that shouldn't that be a cutlass, although too many decades ago I did learn how to open champagne bottles with one.  For fending off annoying power boats, jet skis and otherwise waking up a crowded anchorage, I'll let Trish name my favorite.

Jim Davis
Armed Ketch Isa Lei

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.

-- John Adams