[Public-List] Knee replacement

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Wed Apr 1 12:47:28 PDT 2009

Hi All,

After discussing my bulkhead problem (#560) with a local "Navel"
Architect...
He recommended Lloyds of London Construction grade 3/4" Mahogany plywood.
He also stressed the issue of chainplates fastening to bulkhead and thus
required a certain spec of plywood. The original bulkhead was teak but was
not available so I used the Mahogany plywood.
I used epoxy sealer on the plywood with extra applications to the end grain.

-bob