[Public-List] Seacock replacement

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Apr 27 10:46:32 PDT 2009

I think the only downside I have ever heard about is that marelon is thought
to be not so able to stand being hit hard inside the boat.  Imagine a
battery or something heavy being flung about.  I think most through hull
locations in our boats are not exposed to that peril, being protected by
internal structure away from heavy moveable objects.

Gord #426 Surprise