[Public-List] Cape May 8/29

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 29 10:13:32 PDT 2009

We are safely tied up in Cape May, NJ.  We got in yesterday afternoon from Atlantic City.  Lots of rain, but little wind.  The departure from AtlanticCity was less than pleasent.  Out going tide of three knots with incomming waves from the ocean.  We dipped the bowsprit three times with over a foot of "green" on the bow.  Once off shore we motor sailed to Cape May and had a rather normal arrival.  Last night and this morning more heavy rain.  At least all the salt is washed from the boat.   Sunday we plan to head up the Deleware Bay and procede toward home.  Should be back home Monday or Tuesday.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall