[Public-List] Another Hope Island Racing Conference done...

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 09:24:27 PDT 2009

Gord,

Come on now!!!  If the SI's specify the 'time on time' method for scoring then it is a done deal!!!!!

This is a gentleman's sport................too bad that we sometimes have children in adults clothing on the race course.  Gosh, speak of sorry losers.

Michael #133

As always I thoroughly enjoyed your rendition of the play by play action.