[Public-List] Turnbuckles

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 2 19:19:52 PST 2009

Thanks for your generous offer Gord.  I am starting to look at the
rigging now so I should have an idea of requirements soon.  Some have
changed the lower shrouds to 1/4" wire and I'm considering it but I
don't have much of a basis for it.  For off-shore travel there may be
some piece of mind in the upgrade but forces are considerably less on
these shrouds.  Obviously this decision will affect what turnbuckles
are needed.  Thoughts anyone?

I'll be in touch.

thanks

Mick