[Public-List] Standpipe exhaust

Peter Amos p.a.amos at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:40:39 PST 2009

I had one of these on my previous boat.It was an incredibly heavy weight on the exhaust manifold,it leaked from a weld,out of sight ,and corroded an engine mount.I saw a diagram in one of Calders maintenance books and it looked to me that it always had water in it.If an interior weld leaks I think it would dump water into the cylinders

Pete #166