[Public-List] next A30 racing happy hour

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 10:20:50 PST 2009

A30 Racers,

We had a great happy hour last wednesday at the Boatyard Bar & Grill
in Eastport. Thanks to Jonathan Adams for being the gracious host!

There are 2 things I would like to bring up as outcomes of the last meeting.

First, I am going to host the next happy hour at the Rusty Scupper
Restaurant in Baltimore, MD. This is the location where my boat is
currently docked and where I live aboard. The address is 402 Key
Highway Baltimore, MD 21230. The date is going to be 3/11 and the time
6 PM. If you can't make it by 6, don't worry because I will be there
all night as it's where I live. I hope you all can make it.

Second, we have decided to move the Spring Rendezvous in Lake Ogleton
to be on the same weekend as the NOOD regatta (4/24-26). We decided to
do this in an effort to encourage cross-pollination between racers and
cruisers. The idea is to have a nice after-party on at least saturday
evening after racing where there will be other albergers present. The
Lake Ogleton location is close to the NOOD racing area so it should be
highly convenient. We hope that you will come to this rendezvous and
invite your crews and their families to come as well.

Remember that the Racing Seminar is coming up on 2/14. I hope to see
all of you there!

Your pal,

J Bergquist