[Public-List] Coming to Annapolis area later this month

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Tue Feb 10 05:51:09 PST 2009

Gordon -
   Your contact is Vice Commodore John Maliszewski. His email is
vice-commodore at alberg30.org. I will email you off-list with his phone
numbers.

   Looking forward to your visit!

Mike

Mike Meinhold
Commodore
Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association
mmeinhold at comcast.net
Home : 410 721 9434 / Office : 301 352 4734 / Cell : 410 271 5394