[Public-List] manual bilge pump placement

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 19:56:51 PST 2009

two cents from an accountant. i am installing a new manual bilge pump in rascal. i am installing it just aft of the bridgedeck(think that is the name of the part you step on as you go below). my thought being it is easier to pump and steer at the same time, and there is lots of room to run hoses and for the pump to operate
dan