[Public-List] manual bilge pump placement

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:46:08 PST 2009

Ed,

I've got a whale pump mounted to the stbd cockpit wall, with blocks to push
it out a bit. Hole with cover on seat above.

I've got a picture here (with the pump unbolted from cockpit wall for
painting):
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mO0Qyx5Pe91mT6dyX71BxQ?feat=directlink

I don't remember any issues with exhaust hose, but the blocks of wood are
needed to position the pump under the slot in the seat for the pump handle.

-Jeff
1965 Alberg 30 #116
http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie