[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg

Stephen Sousa alberg114 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 06:45:23 PST 2009

Fellow Albergers,

Good Morning, we have receive cost for the new Mast Head. With a quantity of 5 or greated cost will be $325 plus shipping and handling.  Everyone who is interested please respond if you would like to be part of this group purchase. This way I can compile a listing and be accurate.

The Mast Head does contain spinnaker bail, sheeves and pin for block we use for the topping lift.

Also if you reside out of the US, you will incur cost for Customs which can be expensive.

Regards,

Stephen

Carina Vela