[Public-List] Comments about design of the new masthead fitting

Stephen Sousa alberg114 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:44:00 PST 2009

Mike,

Your assumptions are correct concerning the halyards. Thank you for your inputs relative to design, I do not plan on making any changes since the sample piece is baked and will be used as a template for these to be built. Cost is relative which is more labor intensive then material, one weld either way will not have that much of an impact on cost.

I do not have the time to modify this unit with effort with regards to the business climate of today.

Regards,

Stephen