[Public-List] To Dave Swanson - Strayaway Child

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 21 18:23:27 PST 2009

Bill -

I have seen your boat many times there.  I actually drove down to my boat
(on the Neuse River at Matthews Point) today & double-checked my serial
number :-).

Did the Maritime Museum sell theirs?  How did you hear about the bent
rudder?  It must have twisted the shaft itself.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229