[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1458, Issue 3

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Feb 24 16:58:24 PST 2009

I wish I had seen that before.

I made up my own emblem for my new main last year... It features an
anthropomorphized Alberg 30 with a huge bow wave pursuing a terror stricken
fin-keeled bleach bottle-type light weight racing yacht....one of the A30's
arms (tatooed with the emblem on the link below) is holding the victim boat
in a strangle hold, the other arm is holding an oversized harpoon dripping
with gore, and is about to thrust it through the unfortunate boat's heart.

Now I will have to change it...

Gord #426 Surprise