[Public-List] Bilge leaking

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Jan 13 15:55:43 PST 2009

I would make one change to this advice, and that's to use 5200 instead
of life caulk to bed the shoe and fasteners.  If you need to remove the
shoe, you can heat it with a propane torch to soften the 5200.  Until
then, it will be much more secure with 5200 than Life Caulk.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash