[Public-List] Cracked masthead on first generation A-30

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Thu Jan 22 01:38:09 PST 2009

George,

Thanks for looking into that.  I actually figured out (later) that I
could read the messages by clicking on "cached," but as they are so
old, they don't really tell me if any of these mastheads are available
now, etc.

Does anyone know anything current about this?  Who to contact?  I'd
sure like to know if any of these are available, and if so from whom
and for how much.  Seems a shame to reinvent the wheel if someone's
already got one available.

Thanks,

Rachel