[Public-List] Pushpit, Pullpit and Stantions

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 3 13:15:55 PDT 2009

Sorry I have not had a chance to reply to those who are interested in the pullpit, pushpit etc and I,m just about to head out for the weekend.  This is all off hull #231 - 1967.  From memory the pullpit is a bit rough but the rest of the gear is ok.  There is no cost for these - just courier cost - from Vancouver Island, BC.

I will get back to everyone interested next week.

Have a great weekend

Mick