[Public-List] Block Island 7/8

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 19:04:58 PDT 2009

We spent a good day roaming Block.  First time I've pulled the bikes out.  Was thinking about selling them, until we found out that rentals are $30/day.  Guess I'll keep them.

Yesterday was a motor sail from Mystic and as we got into Great Saly Pond the wind kicked up and we had heavy rain.  The boats are now well rinsed.  Barry Miller is rafted alongside.  Tomorrow calls for NE ~ 10 (right on the nose) and we will be heading for Cuttyhunk.

Weather has been a bit on the cool side, sweat shirts in the early AM and evening.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall