[Public-List] Hadley Harbor 7/11

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 11 07:20:36 PDT 2009

We are now in Hadley Harbor, home of the rich and infamous.  It is all private property and landing not permitted.  There is one small island that Max can use.  It is a beautiful anchorage with lots of old and pretty boate (Hershoff 12 1/2 #2 for example.  Since Block we have toured Cuttyhunk and generally slowing down.  From here we will be moving toward Onset and then the Cape Cod Canal.

Life is good

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall