[Public-List] loose tiller fitting

RogerW rcsbiz08 at toadmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:07:50 PDT 2009

No, really, we are trying to go straight!
Wooshkeetaan # 26 tiller-to-rudder fitting has a loose grip on the
rudder stock, such that we have a few degrees of slop in the tiller,
which makes for a sloppy sloop, esp. downwind in 15 knots of wind.
Suggestions please. There is a very experienced blacksmith in the area
who I haven't yet contacted, he works on 19th century steam equipment
and I suppose he could fix it, but Alberg experience is paramount.
Thanks in advance, RogerW