[Public-List] A4 alternators

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Jul 26 15:22:34 PDT 2009

Hello shipmates,

I have come to the conclusion that my Atomic IV's alternator is dying
slowly.  It is still pumping juice back the to batteries but the flow is now
only very slightly positive.  I think I had better formulate a plan before
it dies altogether on my some time...like on this year's Misery Trip.

I imagine my options are to either get my existing one rebuilt, or purchase
a new one from Moyer.  Anybody got any advice?

Gord #426

PS Bruno and Elise aboard HERON were just here on their way by - we had a
great dinner with them and visited on each other's boats.  They are hoping
to join us at HIRC at Hope Island 14-16 Aug.