[Public-List] Boothbay Harbor 7/30

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 18:59:30 PDT 2009

Sorry about not posting more often.

Since leaving the Isle of Shoals we have been to Peak's Island (vic Portland), visited a couple on Orr's Island (friends of Vicki) and Bath.  In Bath we stayed on a mooring belonging to some friends and visited not only with them,bu the owner of the boat that Sandy went to Bermuda on and she and I helped deliver from Lagos, Portugal to the Canaries.  We are now in Boothbay and heading for Tennant's tomorrow.  We will do sme sightseeing in Penobscott Bay and then on to Blue Hill.

So far it has been a good trip, even if the SW winds haven't been present.  Only a couple days of fog and several ralheavy rain storms.

Sandy has also pronounced that the Boothbay Coop Lobster Rolls are still th best.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall