[Public-List] Luce Creek Rendezvous, Sat. June 6

Vicki Lathom vlathom at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 05:59:49 PDT 2009

Hi there, all cruisers and racers rafting up in Luce Creek this
Saturday, June 6:

Cocktail hour will be at 4:00 pm on the deck of Dreams Landing's
waterfront area.  Dreams Landing is a community of about 56 town
houses up a slope overlooking the Severn River just before you enter
Luce, which is on the south side of the Severn just past the Route 50
bridge.  Our distinguishing characteristic is the wide green lawn
which goes entirely across the front and a marina of about 30
slips.   Luce Creek is very deep and has plenty of moorings you can
tie up to and then dinghy around to our marina, which is only about a
5 minute trip.  Tie up inside our marina next to the bulkhead where
there is a ladder.  There's a walkway up to the deck -- and an
incredible view of the Severn!

There'll be hors d'vrous and plenty of wine.  Please also bring
muchies and something to drink if you don't want wine.  Barry and I
will be at the deck and you can call us on cells: 443-994-2317 or
302-383-6407.

Saturday is supposed to be beautiful.  See you then.

Vicki and Barry
410-266-6959 (call if you need more info)