[Public-List] Source of bilge water

thomascwcj at bellsouth.net thomascwcj at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 4 14:43:26 PDT 2009

While out in conditions today that had my A30 heeled over, although not enough to bury the rail, I noticed a build up of water in the bilge. Looking closer, while underway, I could see a steady trickle of water running down the leeward side of the bilge slightly behind the engine. When back at the slip in calm conditions, the trickle disappeared. I'm wondering if the cap rail is the culprit and may need to be rebedded. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Chuck
Resolute # 525