[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1537, Issue 1

elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 11 16:04:42 PDT 2009

Hello Greg,

I just put in a new holding tank (custom made for Cnd $400.00) and installed it yesterday and today. I have not tried it yet but everything did fit well. I will make some pictures in the days to follow - if you want to see them - let me know. Further, you can see the design on the A30 web site.

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/Head/CustomOlder/HoldingTankDesignV1.4.pdf

About the Lavac - on the drawing (3rd page) there is a reference about another boat that has used the Lavac and is very happy with it. I have a Crittenden (it came with the boat and I like it) but if I ever have to replace it, I would also go with the Lavac.

Regards

Bruno & Elyse

Lady Heron #297