[Public-List] Gas Tank (Stupid) Question

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Tue Jun 9 12:43:47 PDT 2009

With an electric fuel pump I can pull the fuel from the gas tank and
fill the filter bowl in a fairly short time. - the fuel pump is wired to
the "run" switch. I once used a primer bulb but had two of them fail on
me and gave up. You want to be careful not to crank the engine too long
unless you turn off the raw water thru-hull (this can fill up the
water-lift muffler and flood the engine with water).

Mike
Rinn Duin #272