[Public-List] Maintenance lessons for antique nuts...

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Mon Jun 22 14:34:25 PDT 2009

Dan
 I have two old tillermaster autopilot but do not have an instruction
manual. The first one is a right hand model which is not functional but
the second one I use is a left hand model with aditional adjustments
internally. Do you know where I might find a instrctional manual for
either model.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380

Then there's my ancient TillerMaster autopilot. This is certainly the most
questionable repair... It's been adequate for me for the 22 years