[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1477, Issue 1

elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 28 19:00:35 PDT 2009

Hi Jeffrey,

We have exactly the same adjuster attached to our forward hatch - and they work great.

I did not install them myself - so I cannot tel you any details about installation. But if you need some pictures - let me know. Our next visit at the boat will be Easter weekend.

Regards

Bruno & Elyse

Lady Heron #297