[Public-List] Hatch Adjusters on an Alberg 30

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 28 12:47:28 PDT 2009

The short answer is yes it should work.   I took a different way to solve the problem.  I just used a 1x3 piece of pine and made a "dog bone" out of it.  When I want the hatch open, I just place it on the forward edge, one end on the hatch, the other on the coaming.  For a narrow opening, just lay it on it side rather than standing it up.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.

-- John Adams