[Public-List] A-4 Zenith carb parts (early/cast carb)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Mar 25 11:08:50 PDT 2009

Hi James,

I have a "Zenith  61" cast carburetor.  I wonder if the "8819" is the
same or different?  We do have CarQuest in the US, but none anywhere
near me.  I appreciate that you gave me the number though, thank you.

I did call NAPA in Annapolis, who are supposed to be really sharp on
Atomic Fours.  They told me they don't carry it.  When I said "Oh,
really?  I've heard you have a lot of Atomic Four parts."  The NAPA
fellow said "Well a lot of things have been discontinued."  Bummer!

Rachel