[Public-List] Subject: Size of cockpit sole

moiraeiii at aol.com moiraeiii at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 15:12:45 PDT 2009

Andew,
Ours is a teak grate made in two sections. It is about?1" x?1/2" with a 2" border. It looks great/grate but is impossible to?apply any finish. Leave the wood natural. We clean ours by securing a tether line and tossing it overboard. (Better done while?at anchor). You'll also notice the neat design on the cockpit sole deposited there by airborne yuck! (Good thing you don't inhale any of that stuff).
I'll provide photos and dimensions if you so desire.
Randy
MOIRAEIII? #283