[Public-List] new (used) spinnaker?

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Fri May 8 14:34:00 PDT 2009

Hi All.

Well, Wooshkeetaan didn't come in last on Wednesday, our first race in
the Miles River Wednesday night series.  But a few improvements are in
order.  Among other challenges, Wednesday was the first time we flew
our spinnaker and it looks like it might be an original (circa
1964!).  It didn't do us much good, but it didn't shred either.  We
had a lot of fun.  Since there's no A30 competition on Wednesdays on
the Miles, I wonder if any of you might be able to help us out.  I'm
looking for a good quality second-hand shoot (preferably with a
winning pedigree :-)  Any of you have one you'd be willing to sell?
With all the things that I need to do to be competitive, I can't
afford a new one yet.

Thanks

John Scott
Wooshkeetaan 26