[Public-List] Atomic 4 available in Maryland

Dennis K. Biby sailor at aweigh.com
Sat May 9 15:13:08 PDT 2009

Ahoy,

The yard lifts out my A-4 on Monday (May 11).  It has been stripped down
to block, head, and transmission.  All of the other parts (alternator,
starter, distributor, water pump, carburetor, flame arrestor, fuel pump)
were removed without damage.  Exhaust manifold also available but it's
still attached (corroded) to muffler.

The "parts" are free only if you also take the heavy piece (block, head,
tranny), otherwise best offer.

Let me know if you are interested.  Must be picked up by mid-week or so
from White Rocks Marina, Pasadena, MD.

Also have transmission & throttle control cables and 18 gallon fuel
tank.

Dennis
Tiana (#436)