[Public-List] Introduction from Tiana (#436)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue May 5 17:23:26 PDT 2009

Hi, Dennis.  And welcome aboard.

If there's anything you find puzzling, I'd be glad to take a look at it
with you.  Calypso (#543) is hauled out at Oak Harbor at the moment,
just a little further up Rock Creek.  And White Rocks isn't far, by
land, from where we live.

Also, I've got a number of Atomic 4 parts, if you need them.

  - George

P.S.  If you've still got the home-made through-hull, I'd like to get
some photos of it.  I've only got one that's fallen apart.

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org