[Public-List] Spreader Bracket - source for a new one?

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Fri May 8 10:37:11 PDT 2009

Jeffrey,

I have a pair of original spreader brackets from a 1968 Alberg that was rerigged several years ago.  There is a port and starboard bracket that are thru bolted to the mast and they have extensions to attach the lower shrouds.  I have been saving them for someone in need.  If interested contact me at 248-349-2659.

Capt. John B.
Mermaid 305