[Public-List] outboards

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Sun May 10 17:37:02 PDT 2009

I get upset with people who denagrade the very reliable and safe A4.  This
is my second trip to the Bahamas on #380 with the an A4. It is not Smokey
noisy or a beast. It very reliable quiet dependable and fairly economical
on gas. It is also a lot less expensive to rebuild than to install a noisy
Smokey and shakey diesel. I have removed my A4 from the boat in less than
2 hours and have rebuilt it completely in 2 days and reinstalled in 3
hours.

John Boor
Returning from the Bahamas
On S/V MAHSEER #380