[Public-List] Atomic 4 engine panel for 1966 boat

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Wed May 20 16:18:38 PDT 2009

Hello,

Does anyone have an Atomic 4 engine panel they have no use for? My
original 1966 panel uses (or I should say used to use) the mechanical
style tach. The oil pressure, tach and ammeter are inop (have a
voltmeter in the electrical panel, and the all important temperature
gage works fine. Yes, at least I have an oil pressure kill switch to the
fuel pump...).

Depending on condition, I'd be glad to pay, especially for a complete
panel in good shape that fits the older style hull. Or, just take my
chances parting out a similar panel in not such good shape... Would be
happy to upgrade to electronic tach and oil pressure. Please respond by
private e-mail to dans at stmktg.com, or call me at 607-257-3431.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY