[Public-List] McClees Sea Chantey House Concert Thursday 11/19

Jock McClees mccleesj at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 07:44:53 PST 2009

We invite you to a House Concert of Sea Chanties this Thursday, November
19th at 7 PM.

You are in for a rare treat. Performing is Geoff Kaufman, one of the premier
chanteymen in the world. He has been head of the Mystic Seaport chanteymen
for 20 years and is director of the Annual Sea Music Festival. Besides being
a great singer, Geoff is a great story teller and has a vast knowledge of
the history behind the songs. We guarantee a fun evening.

A donation of $12 for adults is requested. Children free.

Please RSVP to let us know if you are coming.

Thanks,

Jock & Carol McClees

106 E. Northern Parkway

Easiest to park on St. Albans just north of Northern Parkway and then walk a
few feet on Northern Parkway towards Charles St. and then walk down our
alley.

Jock  443-994-6025

Carol 443-994-5996