[Public-List] RE Sail Track Fastening

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:00:30 PST 2009

I have not been foloowing this conversation too closely, but years ago I raised the original gooseneck fitting to the top of the track and replace the screw below it with a hex bolt to fix the position. I added a main cunningham (7-part purchase) and adust my luff tension with the cunningham. It is much simpler and quicker

Mike Lehman