[Public-List] That's It!

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:31:15 PST 2009

I know exactly what you mean,  Gord.  I had a beautiful sail on Monday and then convinced myself that there would not be enough wind on Tuesday so hauled Tuesday noon.  Of course, that afternoon some **^%*&   sailed right past my empty mooring just too spite me.

It  is always worth hauling in the sleet if it means just one more sail on a nice day with the whole lake to your self.
I'll see you in the spring.

Cheers,   Rod